- yo - im gonna do a monthly playlist of new and great music for those interested- if you want it @ reply this tweet with your email address 9 hours ago
- OH ! i got to pray with A WHOLE FAMiLY who went forward to follow Christ on Sunday . is this real life ? PRAiSE THE LORD ! #heisstillrisen 16 hours ago
- Y U P - we changed our dogs name from SiR PAUL MACDONALD to ZiGGY STARDUST . so do with that what you will . 16 hours ago
- RT @gabrielfinochio: Resurrection means making "ALL things new." NEW heart. NEW mind. NEW soul. NEW body. NEW earth. NEW life. 2 days ago
- RT @heatherheadley: @landonmacdonald and still, no comment. Oh, and can you bring me back my phone please;)? 2 days ago
tag. you're it.
Category Archives: thoughts
DISCLAIMER:This is a little tongue-in-cheek, but I had a root canal today and I am feeling a little ornery. :) You Say: Organic — I Hear: Pretentious You Say: Sleep Training — I Hear: Inflexible You Say: Home School. — … Continue reading
I have been thinking a lot about the relationship between relationship and proclamation. Sometimes it feels like the guy standing on the street corner shouting about Jesus is crazy even though John the Baptist probably had the same look and … Continue reading
The NCAA Tournament is my favorite event of the year. Since I was 8 or 9, I took off school/work the first two days to watch the games and run a pool (since the days when people turned them in … Continue reading
Real followers of Christ ‘Walk with a limp.’ I can truly say that until the last few weeks I had no idea what that meant. I always understood the premise that like Jacob when he wrestled with God, people who … Continue reading
I can’t sleep right now. Because I am anxious. Because I am not trusting God enough. Because I am weak. Because sometimes I trust things more than Him. and even then, He loves and knows and forgives and heals.
“The Church should not be known for what it is against, but rather for what it is for.” I appreciate the anti-legalism anti-anger sentiment expressed in this type of thinking, but I find it to be reductionistic. Athanasius Martin Luther. … Continue reading
this week someone played a very original and hilarious (it was not original or hilarious in any way) practical joke on me and wrote “i love KLove” on my facebook cause i left it on or something. in case you … Continue reading