Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @jeremymccarter hey man / id love to connect and hear about your student ministries sometime 18 hours ago
- @lubella ya // coffee and convos after perhaps ? 1 day ago
- @amygrant @iamjonguerra SAME. he is a legend in the making. LOVE jon's music. 1 day ago
- Do What You Do (or my brief, angry thoughts on Kenny Chesney and ESPN 1000) - goo.gl/pNgLjL 2 days ago
- @lubella awesome. see you there !!! 2 days ago
tag. you're it.
Category Archives: thoughts
DISCLAIMER:This is a little tongue-in-cheek, but I had a root canal today and I am feeling a little ornery. :) You Say: Organic — I Hear: Pretentious You Say: Sleep Training — I Hear: Inflexible You Say: Home School. — … Continue reading
I have been thinking a lot about the relationship between relationship and proclamation. Sometimes it feels like the guy standing on the street corner shouting about Jesus is crazy even though John the Baptist probably had the same look and … Continue reading
The NCAA Tournament is my favorite event of the year. Since I was 8 or 9, I took off school/work the first two days to watch the games and run a pool (since the days when people turned them in … Continue reading
Real followers of Christ ‘Walk with a limp.’ I can truly say that until the last few weeks I had no idea what that meant. I always understood the premise that like Jacob when he wrestled with God, people who … Continue reading
I can’t sleep right now. Because I am anxious. Because I am not trusting God enough. Because I am weak. Because sometimes I trust things more than Him. and even then, He loves and knows and forgives and heals.
“The Church should not be known for what it is against, but rather for what it is for.” I appreciate the anti-legalism anti-anger sentiment expressed in this type of thinking, but I find it to be reductionistic. Athanasius Martin Luther. … Continue reading