Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @gabrielfinochio: Resurrection means making "ALL things new." NEW heart. NEW mind. NEW soul. NEW body. NEW earth. NEW life. 11 hours ago
- RT @heatherheadley: @landonmacdonald and still, no comment. Oh, and can you bring me back my phone please;)? 11 hours ago
- "so ... um ... you have elton john's phone number, dont you?" - me "no comment." - @heatherheadley 13 hours ago
- "close isn't close enough and good isn't good enough." - @lukemacdonald 2 days ago
- getting my ❤️ prepared for my friends funeral this friday. thedayJesusdied.com 4 days ago
tag. you're it.
Category Archives: videos
Here are some camp video ideas. This only took one hour to film and probably two to edit and the kids loved it. Its our own version of the Dunkin Donuts Race – candy showers on the winners of course. … Continue reading
One of the morning instructionals we offered was “movie-making” with myself. We planned scripted and shot a short film in two days. All of them were very different and turned out excellent. The last night of camp we had a … Continue reading
I saw some excellent videos from other camps in the past year. One of them was a rules video. They had dudes autotuned singing the rules. It was great. I didn’t do that, or really anything similar, but it was … Continue reading
Last night was our Jr. High summer kickoff – we wanted it to start with a bang – especially since we had all the new 6th graders coming. We redid the patio so that it was a more inviting / … Continue reading
this is something i put together for our all staff yesterday – it went over really well – feel completely free to take the idea. enjoy!
yesterday and again on friday we are delivering nearly 200 packages to our incoming 6th grader’s and our incoming Freshman’s front doors. it takes a painfully long time – even with a map and a GPS but it is worth … Continue reading
i put together this vid showing our ministry year. good times. i used songs that were popular at that time or were used at that time to spark memory and what not, sad to see the seniors go.
every week when the kids walk in the room we dim the lights and show a 2-3 minute video to loosen everyone up for a good time, GET THEM READY TO PARTY. here are a few examples of the series … Continue reading
We are almost half-way through our Jr./Sr. Spring Break trip 2011. We rented an 18 bedroom house in the outer banks of NC on the beach. Each day the students break into groups of 7-8 with a leader and prepare … Continue reading