- @North2North loved listening to you and buffone back in the day. Every afternoon for many hours. You guys had a brilliant dynamic 12 hours ago
- when did having your act together in life become something to look down on? 16 hours ago
- @dan_bernstein he was the best. too bad. 16 hours ago
- @suttonturner lol 18 hours ago
- #legend http://t.co/V4iJPB2WpL 21 hours ago
- @mwesterholm mick donald macdonald 1 day ago
- My wife is 6 months pregnant. When our unborn son hits her in the ribs, I calmly speak into her belly - "Stop, or we'll name you Keith." 1 day ago
- @jeremypgordon 3 is easily the worst imo. i would rather watch a thousand podraces than grevious with 10 lite sabers and obi wan on a lizard 2 days ago
- "The fruit of a consequential Christian heart is holiness, not niceness." - @kendacreasydean in her awesome book "Almost Christian". 4 days ago
- @t33mart @Cubs http://t.co/2FVAMJHOd5 5 days ago
tag. you're it.
Category Archives: videos
Here are some camp video ideas. This only took one hour to film and probably two to edit and the kids loved it. Its our own version of the Dunkin Donuts Race – candy showers on the winners of course. … Continue reading
One of the morning instructionals we offered was “movie-making” with myself. We planned scripted and shot a short film in two days. All of them were very different and turned out excellent. The last night of camp we had a … Continue reading
I saw some excellent videos from other camps in the past year. One of them was a rules video. They had dudes autotuned singing the rules. It was great. I didn’t do that, or really anything similar, but it was … Continue reading
Last night was our Jr. High summer kickoff – we wanted it to start with a bang – especially since we had all the new 6th graders coming. We redid the patio so that it was a more inviting / … Continue reading
this is something i put together for our all staff yesterday – it went over really well – feel completely free to take the idea. enjoy!
yesterday and again on friday we are delivering nearly 200 packages to our incoming 6th grader’s and our incoming Freshman’s front doors. it takes a painfully long time – even with a map and a GPS but it is worth … Continue reading
i put together this vid showing our ministry year. good times. i used songs that were popular at that time or were used at that time to spark memory and what not, sad to see the seniors go.